A formerly cross-continental & cross-apartmental, now cross-town discussion on film featuring Owen and Matt

Monday, May 4, 2009

And now for something completely different

My sis brought the first of this up to me and I thought you would enjoy and then I liked the second one so I included it as well. Don't view the second one if you haven't been watching Lost this season.




AGAIN, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING THIS SEASON AND SEEN THE 10TH EPISODE "HE'S OUR YOU", WHICH AIRED 03/25, SKIP QUICKLY OVER THE NEXT VIDEO AND DO NOT LOOK AT THE TITLE. (Although for what it's worth the information in the title is a bit inaccurate but still would give something away)

SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


SPOILER ALERT


No comments:

Post a Comment